Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Barefoot Sandal Gal's


Have you ever tried to arrange a surprise birthday party for someone long distance? Well, that’s just what I did for my sister Pat (and the other half of Jewels by Jan).


Those birthday’s that end in a zero are special. They’re milestones and they should be celebrated. But Pat doesn’t like to be the center of attention and she made her husband swear he wasn’t doing anything special for this birthday. He was off the hook. Little did she know that it was her sister in San Diego who was sneaking around sending out save the date cards followed by one of her famous poem invitations.
Yep, we got her good! And it was all SO worth it. Everything turned out great and I was able to see all my family in one place!

After the festivities were over (attended by 50 of her closest relatives and friends) we had the chance to put on our official Jewels by Jan Swarovski crystal tees to take this photo. If you’re a fan of our barefoot sandals, the shirts will be available on our web site soon! They’re made of top-quality cotton-poly with genuine clear and pink Swarovski crystals. What a fabulous way to add some bling to your wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete